According to the resolution of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 1, 2011 #1263 with amendments and additions «On approval of the Rules for the provision of primary healthcare and the Rules for the attachment of citizens to primary healthcare organizations»
1. Attachment of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan (hereinafter – Citizen) and immigrants to the primary healthcare is carried out at the place of permanent or temporary residence, work, study, taking into account the right of free choice of a doctor, medical organization within one administrative territorial unit.
2. A citizen and an immigrant is attached to only one organization of the primary healthcare. Organizations of primary healthcare are attached after citizens' and immigrants' independent appeal.
3. Attachment of family members is carried out if one of the family members have written a consent on the basis of an application in an arbitrary form, provided with identity documents for each family member (identity card, passport, other document issued in accodance with the procedure established by the Republic of Kazakhstan).
4. Arrachment of citizens and immigrans to the organizations of primary healthcare is carried out in accordance with the numeric standards of the attached population.
5. Changes in the attachment procedure of citizens and immigrants to the organizations of primary healthcare are carried out:
· when changing the place of permanent or temporary residence, work or study beyong the boundary of one administrative-territorial unit;
· in cases of reorganization or liquidation of the primary healthcare organization;
· not more than once a year with the free choice of a doctor and a medical organization by a citizen or an immigrant;
6. When attaching citizens and immigrants to the primary healthcare organizations according to their direct request, the detachment from the previously affiliated primary
healthcare organization is carried out automatically through the register of the attached population (RAP).
7. When attached to the primary healthcare organization in electronic form via the «e-government», the detachment from the previously affiliated primary healthcare organization is carried out automatically.
8. The territorial principle of service is taken into account when a citizen or immigrant from other areas of the city chooses an independent attachment to the primary healthcare organization, The medical organization has the right to discuss the possibility of servicing the patient at home (patrtonage, home calls, assets at home, etc.), because the activity of the polyclinic and the medical outpatient clinic is based on the territorial principle, which is based on the territorial principle, stipulated in advance and indicated in the certificate (coupon) of attachment.
Resolution # 1263 of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan from November 1, 2011 «On the Approval of the Rules for the Provision of the Primary Healthcare and Rules for the Attachment of Citizens to Primary Healthcare Organizations».